The Dark Side: Using the BO Force to Fight NSS and NPB Evils

edited July 2013 in General Vote Up1Vote Down
Again no hurry... But eventually BO and its members will have to have some way to deal with non-shipping sellers and non-paying buyers. Some things to consider:

1. Procedure and timing for filing NSS and NPB claims.

2. How to defend oneself if an NSS or NPB claim is filed against you.

3. How will BO handle PayPal reversals or chargebacks? Especially if the seller can prove the order was SHIPPED.

Thor

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I don't know about the title, I already feel funny calling the site BO thinking of acronyms. The BO force sounds like a super hero with stinky powers.

As far as I can tell, there will be no non paying buyers to deal with.

#2 and 3 will be interesting to know.

Joe
  • Well I did not think that through, if I have cash as a payment method, and they can check out, wait a min how does that work?

• You set a note on the payment method telling them how to pay you, you then wait for them to pay before shipping the order.

We can have nonpaying buyers for all of the non-instant payment methods including IBAN.
  • You set a note on the payment method telling them how to pay you, you then wait for them to pay before shipping the order.

We can have nonpaying buyers for all of the non-instant payment methods including IBAN.
    OK, theme is the buyer always get a final invoice at checkout. I was starting to blur the lines with the bill was always paid at checkout for some reason. That would just be my option if I wanted.