Is it possible to submit multiple refunds for a single order?

Hey Everyone,

I have an order where I'm missing one part and have to substitute a slightly different color for another one. I offered the buyer a refund and they agreed. However, it's a large order (for me) at 181 lots and 777 items, so if I process the refund now and then the buyer discovers another issue upon receipt and we agree that I should refund more, will I be able to submit a second refund for the same order? Thank you.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • you can if it a paypal order. If you can not do it at Brick owl level for some reason. You can do it from paypals site. And no limits on partial refunds on the same transaction on there.

Someone else will have to answer re stripe as we do not use it here
  • Exactly the same for Stripe. You can refund up to the total payment amount via the stripe-dashboard if it for some season doesn’t work here on BrickOwl.
    Keep in mind that every refund can be handled by payment processors as a single transaction, with every time a processing fee.
  • Ah great, thanks for the information and the reminder that each refund may have a processing fee. Sounds like the best thing is just to wait as long as the buyer is ok with that.