fixed paymaintmethodes like cash on delivery

is it possible to create an option that people have to pay cash when the pick up the order themselves (so no shipment)?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There is an option when you set up a new shipping method. See image.
  • I know this one but here its not possible to choose for only one sort of paymaint like cash only, paypal only of iban only.
  • edited January 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    While I do see cash and cash on delivery options, I don't see anyway to link a payment method to a shipping method (e.g., pickup) - you may want to contact brickowl.com and see if they have any thoughts?
  • I’ll try to contact this email adress for the answer. Thanks
  • Fast answer on my email :(
    t's not possible to restrict payment methods to certain delivery methods.
    Forum members may be able to offer some advice

Lawrence James

Who has some advice?
  • You could add the 'Cash' payment method and add a note to state that this is only accepted for pick-up orders, and then add the pick-up shipping method with a note to state only cash is accepted. Not ideal but it may be as close as you get.
  • The only way I could think of for cash on collection was to restrict it to request a quote. Otherwise there is nothing to stop people from miles away selecting it as a shipping method.
  • edited January 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    For local pickup orders suggest the buyers to select IBAN or Bank Transfer, put a note below the IBAN details that for local pickup they can pay in Cash and you would manually change the status of the orders when the transaction is done.