1x4 brick help?

Can anybody tell me which part is this? I assume it is from some old Ferry set but I can't find it in catalog. This is sticker not decoration on the brick.
Tnx

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Its from set 1658, but it's not in the catalog here. Unfortunately there is no image for the sticker sheet here either, but there is at the other place.
    You could add the part to the catalog as you have it in hand.

https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-viking-line-ferry-viking-saga-set-1658
  • And how to do that? I didn't know we can add parts like that :)
    Also I don't know how many parts shoud be there in set (maybe 3? )
    And how much does it worth? :D
    Too many questions :open_mouth:
  • edited January 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have 1658 and my copy has bricks with two lines of windows printed on them. Was there a re-release at some point with different bricks? Or stickers instead of the prints maybe? These ferry and airline promotional sets are hard to keep track of, many were released in such small quantities.
  • Most of the bricks do have 2 rows of windows, most of them printed, some of them stickered, but there are some with single rows.

I can't find a copy of the instructions anywhere online to double check, but looking at the pics I suspect this brick is at the front of the captain's bridge (see pic).
    If you look at a pic of the sticker sheet, it's the sticker top right.

I will add that I don't have a set in hand so I'm happy to be corrected. I'm getting all this based on available catalog info.

I've checked a bunch of other ferry sets and I'm pretty confident this is the right set... with the blue windows and the number of windows.
  • I honestly don't remember but looking at that image I'd guess you're right. I'm going to have to dig mine out now to take a good look.
  • Image from an eBay sale. I'd say you're right. The slopes at the front and the 1x3 brick at the rear are stickered too. I genuinely don't remember applying stickers, maybe I never did.
  • I don't know how to add that stickered brick into the inventory, I see only option for standard parts.
    What am I missing here?
  • To add a new item to the catalog, go to the Edit Catalog link at the very bottom of any page; you can create a new part there. :-) It's handy to have a photo in hand while requesting the item and ready to upload to get extra BO catalog points and to help your fellow BOers out. :-) You will receive an email a few days later letting you know if your part was accepted and added or rejected, and if so, why. :-)
  • To add a STICKERED item to the catalog that is not it, go to the base (unstickered) version of the part (the highest level page that has all colors, e.g., https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-brick-1-x-2-3004-93792. Click EDIT tab, then click CREATED STICKERED VERSION button. :-)
  • I have made that part, but I think I didn't put right part count. I think it is 3 and I put 2 :/
    Thank you for explanation!
  • And I think there's only 1 :)
    There is only 1 sticker on the sticker sheet that has 8 blue windows in a row like that.
  • I hope good people from BO will change it and approve it :D
  • I actually own this set. The windows are printed, BUT I also have a name on mine, that at the time I got the set, I could not find any record of ANYWHERE until I finally found some ancient blog post from probably the early 2000's. Turns out it was the "rarest" of the available names or something so no one had made note. I bought a collection from a guy who grew up in Finland.

I guess my point is, who on earth knows with these ferry sets. A stickered part would not shock me at all.
  • What do you think guys, how much $ should I ask for sale here? :D