Your recently updated lots ... etc

Twice in the past few days, I see this pale-yellow alert appear. It says "Your recently updated lots may not be available in the search system. They should be available in the next few minutes."

Is that suggesting that the system is indexing, or possibly under heavy load ?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I assume you have recently added stock to your inventory? If so, and you then switch to your store front this is where the message shows up. I wouldn't worry about it too much - the message will vanish (no idea of how long it takes) and you're probably right about a system lag where it's simply collating all your new parts.
  • @Jay37 Not so much I added anything in the last (18 hours ?) but I did effect a price change on one lot just before that. And yes, it does vanish after a bit.
  • I see this all the time when updating prices, stock quantities, etc. - it's just to let us know the DB is reindexing. Generally I see the changes "take" in a couple of minutes; one time it did take over an hour, which I assumed was a heavy load time.
  • @nita_rae Yes, I forgot it's anything you change on your inventory, so a price change would also result in the message.