Order Combining fee not being added

I just had two orders come in from the same person. The second order was for $0.06 cents. Obviously I want the order combining fee to be charged as I don't receive any money for that transaction.

I have a $0.50 order combining fee set in my order settings but this was not charged to the customer.

Is this a bug?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If the cost of S&H reduces, the fee is not charged.

Original shipping $10

New shipping $6 + $0.50 = $6.50 - the $3.50 is not refunded.
  • Did the second order bump the order total over $35?
    Then it would be free shipping, so the shipping fee would be deducted from the fee, but only until it gets to 0.

Take a look at the shipping between the first and second order, maybe the buyer chose a cheaper option, same as above.
  • The first order was $1.99 and was under my $2 limit for flat rate shipping so it charged a $.50 extra fee for the small order.

The second order was $0.06 and bumped it over the $2.

The Order Combining fee should always be charged IMO. It's not a shipping fee it's to cover the additional costs of the order. In this case Paypal was paid and I was not.
  • I guess this equals out as you guys are suggesting. Shipping was reduced 50 cents and then 50 cents added to the shipping. But BO is figuring that out.
  • The shipping cost must have reduced else this hasn't worked as intended.
  • Saw your last post, shipping is now costing you 0.50 less, so in effect you have received the order combining fee. The only other way to do it is refund 0.50 from shipping and then charge 0.50 combining fee, same difference.