Creations for Charity 2021

Leopard37 was able to do something really cool with a really cool group this year!

I was browsing the Creations for Charity website earlier this year and noticed that the last couple of years there was nothing given out in Canada. I decided to ask whether or not they wanted a Canadian presence this year and was so excited to hear back that I could help them distribute to local kids this year.

I run a Bricklink and BrickOwl store and was connected with a LEGO Collector's Canada Facebook group earlier this year and have been very blessed by the LEGO community during my layoff last year due to COVID. It was very rewarding to be able to give back to the community and pass on the best toy ever to some kids who may not get anything this holiday season.

I was able to obtain 88 sets to donate. After hearing a call out on the local radio for a need for gifts for 8-12 year olds at Santa's Anonymous they all got delivered there on Wednesday December 8th. Here's hoping some kids in Edmonton have an enjoyable time building their sets this holiday break.

Tyson Lemke

Leopard37

Comments