Anyone had a feeling something is going to happen

A couple of weeks ago a customer from overseas placed an order with me. Three days later she asked to cancel it saying she already had one!! . I explainded that i could not cancel as I had already posted it 2 days earlier . Two days later she asked why it hadnt arrived. Again today the message - when was it arriving??
Anybody else getting a feeling of what is going to happen next or am I just paranoid????

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You are not paranoid. From time to time we have the same. Customers buy something, want to cancel after everything was shipped. For sure, they can cancel and have to return the order to us on their costs and than they get paid back. And these customers always claim, something is missing, something damaged, something.., something...

Only two weeks ago a customer has asked what will happen if a shipment does not arrive (within Europe). Explained that we are responsible as the selling company that everything arrives and they have the right to get refund if it won't arrive. Et voilá - two weeks later she claimed it has not arrived. But I was clever than her - I spend 2.5 € for tracking. After I told her it was overgiven to her personally I have never heard back anything.

That's the bad side of the online business. It's so anonymous and the people already start their buying for hobby with a lie. That's pity. But fortunately these are the minorities.
  • @Bricks-Shop well done you. I hate it when people do this to us. Many a time I have placed orders - only to find the missing parts a day or so later. I would never dream of telling my supplier my order has not arrived - it was my fault and therefor I have to take the consequences. I am getting increasing numbers of small orders pennies worth - that never arrive, but when I offer to send a replacement if I can it is declined - hmm strange that!!!
  • Unfortunately I've had a couple f buyers in the last year pull that stunt. In one case it was for a costly minifigure, and the very telling thing was getting a PayPal chargeback out of the blue. The good news is, neither will be able to buy from me ever again.