Keeping up - how do you do it?

I have a problem but definitely not a complaint!

My wife is adding parts as fast as her fingers can type. She has been adding now for the past two weeks.
The (good) problem is I can't reach the 100,000 parts milestone because people are buying my parts just as fast as we add them.

I have no idea how the larger stores keep up but we definitely commend you. I just have no clue how you all do it.

Again, not complaining at all, thank you all for your orders.

Chris

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • HAHA been going through this same thing. Me and my girl been "trying" to do inventory but from the orders here and other places haven't been able to leek up.

30 years old now and had kept all my LEGO from my childhood. So had a great stash of 80s LEGO and then purchased 25 pounds extra to get me started. That was 4 months ago and still haven't got it all inventoried yet. What i been doing is me and my girl doing it all on brickstore and uploading in batches. This also helps catch mistakes before they go live in the store.
  • You can send some orders to me, it's gone really quiet this week after a good January.
    I wonder if it's because I'm new and only have 14 for feedback?

Have only added new so far but have plenty of used to sort but can't decide if I should add it of sell on ebay. Haven't sorted my storage for new properly yet!

Good luck on reaching 100000! Just passed 30000 this week, but my unique parts is still low.

Mark
  • We had the goal to reach 40 000 parts, but we never reach this amount. We are selling quite a lot of pieces since we started here. Last month we had 39 000 parts in our inventory, then we got an order of 4500 pieces. So we could start over again.

So we cannot complain. Only our own goals are unreachable....

Frank