I received a shipment from a store that I did not order

Greetings all: I just received a medium flat rate box from USPS filled with 32x32 plates, some of which were vintage for playing with cars.....I did not order these, and the store name wasn't on the box (which is sometimes usual for me, but I can go into my orders and figure it out). The name on the box is James Leis and he resides in Ohio......can you put me in touch with him? I am sure his customer wants these plates......

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Did you order anything from him? Once I accidentally mixed up two boxes and two customers got each others orders. I paid to have them both ship to the other, luckily they were both nice. That was my biggest error ever.
  • Nope...I checked my orders....the only one coming in is from the Netherlands.......I do want to make sure this is resolved.....
  • Youch, I do know one time I accidentally sent a new customer someone else's minifigs, early on... (and no, they never answered my messages, sigh). Lesson learned, since 2018 I now check every single address as I print the label against the order form to assure no mixups, and only pack ONE order at a time, no matter what! :-)

Mama, try messaging @Lawrence and see if he can look up that username in BO for you, perhaps? Those plates aren't like penny technic pins, so there is def some poor person's money involved - he may be able to figure out who the seller is, as well.
  • @Legomama22 , all props to you for being such an ethical, AWESOME BO customer, by the way!! ::hug::
  • Your address has been given to a seller by someone, either another user or possibly even an error here on BO. You should definitely contact Lawrence in order to rule out the latter, as that's quite serious.