Brick Packer vs. Brick Freedom?

Looking for everyone's opinions - pros vs. cons - on their experience with Brick Packer vs. Brick Freedom.

We have been running BrickSync for years but it's becoming a little too unstable for our daily use and want to see what other options are out there.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've used Brickpacker for some years - no problems as yet.
  • I use Brick Freedom I've never used Brick Packer, so I can't compare the 2. But Brick Freedom is very easy to use. Loading was super easy. They keep great sales records for you. I've had no issues and I've used it since February.
  • I haven't used Brick Packer, but I have used Brick Freedom and I loved it. It has a great ui and the charts and data are really helpful.
  • Brick Freedom Is a very good program so far. The developer is easily accessible if there’s any problems
  • In addition to that, picking multiple orders at the same time it’s a huge advantage.
  • Yesterday I´ve been switched to Brick Freedom.

Bricksync was a really good tool, but I´m happy to get something "up to date".

Thank you all for this hint.

Cheers

Klaus
  • In my opinion, I like BrickSync the best. I used Brick Packer for 3 years and I thought that worked fine. I switched to Brick Freedom after Brick Packer and I really loved their seller tools, however I wasn't convinced their syncing capabilities was in a mature state. Brick Freedom is also the most expensive of the three. Brick Packer is 1% of the order total where Brick Freedom is 1% of the Grand total (which includes shipping and tax). Based on the syncing maturity and cost I switched to BrickSync (to give it a try before my plan to go back to Brick Packer) and I love it. In my opinion, it works great. I've been building my own seller tools and am almost complete with what Brick Freedom had available when I left.