Invoices - Email if due and filter in Shop-Billing

Hello,

We have put a marker in our calender to get remember to check if Brick Owl Fees are due. That's OK to check, but it would be maybe helpful if the Brick Owl system sends out an email "hey, you have due Brick Owl Fees. Click here to see the details".

And then we pay always with the "Bank Withdrawal" (I do not have the correct wording in my mind). This process runs and the money is taken from our bank account a couple of days later. Only if this payment transfer was completed we're able to see the invoice in the billing list. We always have to search forward and backward to find it. Maybe either sending again an email "Hey, here you can open your paid invoice." or a filter button on the page "My Shop-Billing" for the Invoices would be cool.

Maybe we work to complicated. What are your ways you go with payment, invoices, etc.?

Best regards,
Oliver from Bricks-Shop.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For now searching "payment" does the work to list them all, but yeah, a tab for them would be nice to have.
  • Your dashboard has a big message on the 1st of each month stating payment is due... to be honest, I have found that to be more than enough to nudge me. :-) To be honest, I pay it with PayPal, which shows on my activity downloads instantly, so I don't have the same challenge as you.

I'm open to supporting this if it helps others though, for sure!
This discussion has been closed.