Purchasing

Where does everyone get LEGO to sell on their stores?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I guess that depends on what kind of LEGO stores sell. Personally I mainly sell used, so for me it's joblots from ebay in the main (usually parents selling off collections their children have grown out of/no longer want, and don't have the time to sift through it to find sets). I don't know about those stores that sell new, but would guess it's a combination of in store purchases and things like pick a brick.
  • Thank you for your response. If anyone is looking to get new LEGO sets, let me know because I can hook you up to get wholesale pricing on current LEGO sets, storage containers, LEGO lights & stationery and LEGO Crayola.
  • @kelly.Ann Please list what you have on hand and open a store. This type of sale is not endorsed by the website.
  • @KellyAnn, your account is quite new... welcome to BO! I echo what Leopard says -- you are best served opening a store here and selling your sets and gear (sales through the forum are prohibited). It sounds to me though you already have a "hook-up" so didn't really need to know where others procure their goods? ;-)