A first-time buyer uses Feedback to ask a question...

A new buyer (both to me and BrickOwl) used the Feedback form to ask a question about the tracking number, instead of contacting me directly. Putting aside the fact that I don't speak any Spanish and had to GoogleTranslate it, the problem is twofold.
Firstly, the feedback/question was left 4 days ago, and only today I found it purely by accident. And secondly, I received my first Neutral feedback, even before the order was delivered.
Now, what should I do about it? I already answered the question by a private message. Should I reply on the feedback page as well? Should I ask the buyer to delete the feedback?
What would you do in my place?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm pretty sure you could probably get it removed if you contact the admin about it.
  • Same. Ask brickowl, but other then that, you did what I would do 😊
  • If not removed, you can reply on feedback and just kindly note that you appreciate their question, but that is for email and are glad their order arrived safely. Neutral has no neg effect, though obviously that pops first when people look at the lists if they're sorting ascending... that is how I handled my only neutral (nice words about us, noting an extra part which we had included 'cause we had it, but marked as neutral.. diff people see neutral vs. good in different ways, so I took zero offense and just replied thanking them for their feedback).
  • You are a better calmer person than I Calibrick. I would be upset by get a bad mark on a good record. Neutral is other than good. I would work with Lawrence to remove the feedback from my account since clearly the system is being used incorrectly. Then I'd try to teach the newbie the proper form of asking questions.
  • 53-year-old Sandy is a much more zen person than say 34-year-old Sandy, lol... neutral really isn't negative. Some people see it as simply meeting expectations. That setting doesn't add to or detract from your overall rating people see on your store front. Now negative is a different story...

I'd be lying if I said I loved they used neutral for it in my case (or yours), but also, I try to look at things in aggregate... I have over 800+ positive feedback, 0 neg, and if anyone reads the words on the neutral, its nothing remotely bad... at your store, if I saw that feedback, I'd just think "wow, someone doesn't know how feedback works", see all your other great feedback, and cheerfully give you my money.

But I am glad you're trying to have yours removed since it's not even feedback. :-)