BLID "27328" resolves to the BOID 905130"

Howdy,

I'm new to Bricksync and received a couple of the warnings below. I have a couple part "Hose Flexible Ribbed with 8mm Ends, 10L" in black and flat silver that don't appear to be making it over to BO correctly.

If I do the query they recommend I get "the BLID "27328" resolves to the BOID 905130". Next question... What do I do with this information? I have looked up 905130 inside of BO and it appears it's the right hose but doesn't have the correct colors.

INFO: Updating BrickOwl inventory, 2 lots are pending for update.
WARNING: Error creating BrickOwl item "27328", color 11.
WARNING: It's possible we may have cached an old BOID for this BLID. Try updating the BLID<->BOID translation cache by typing owlqueryblid -f 27328.
WARNING: The operation will be attempted again.
WARNING: No reply received for query, we will retry and later perform a deep sync.
WARNING: Error creating BrickOwl item "27328", color 95.
WARNING: It's possible we may have cached an old BOID for this BLID. Try updating the BLID<->BOID translation cache by typing owlqueryblid -f 27328.
WARNING: The operation will be attempted again.
WARNING: No reply received for query, we will retry and later perform a deep sync.
WARNING: BrickOwl HTTP Error - Saving server reply (412+50 bytes) at path "data\errors-2021-07-06\00015.txt".
WARNING: Error creating BrickOwl item "27328", color 95.

Thanks,

-Mevit (Kevin)

Comments