Direct Debit for store fees

Just wanted to thank you for providing this, very easy to set up, a smooth process. I just received an email telling me the amount to be debited and the date on which it will happen. Plus it saves handing over more cash to PayPal so it's great from that point of view too.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Agreed. I actually paid with Paypal today but I'm set up for DD next time.
  • Our store accepts payments in British Pounds, so we can pay BrickOwl commission with our PayPal balance without any additional fees. Paying in our own currency via Direct Debit would be more expensive, as we need to convert Pounds, Dollars and Euros to Czech Crowns first in order to withdraw funds to our local bank account. Of course, the exchange rate is set by PayPal, which is essentially a hidden fee.
    So, are there any other reasons to switch to DD?
  • I seemed to have lost, 'Sell' on my page, I noticed then that my commission is due and will be paid by DD, I paid the balance by DD and it says it will take a few days for it to clear....
    Is this a normal thing with DD as it's the first time by paying? if it is, I list nearly every day and if I can't list, I will go back to Paypal
  • Direct Debit can be instant or take a few days, depending on how it's set up. I think you only get restricted from selling if your commission becomes overdue by 30 days.