How to use item 18868 from e.g. Set 71230

Hello,

Today we have the first time item 18868 (BO-ID 30224) in our hands. When checking the instruction of set 71230 we can see that a kind of starting panel is required to start the interactive game / building.

We can neiter find any note in the instruction nor any item in the electric section. Can someone help us with which device we can use this item (and also all the others)?

Have a great day,
Oliver

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited June 2021 Vote Up0Vote Down
  • I'm guessing you need the starter pack Pikka depicted above, one that is compatible with your video game device. Xbox one example is at https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-starter-pack-xbox-one-set-71172. :-)
  • That's cool - only heard about LEGO Dimensions, but never been in touch with it.
    Thank you Pikka and Calibrick for your quick support.
  • You won 't need the entire started pack, but just that base. There are three different ones: one for the Wii U/Playstations, one for Xbox 1, and one for Xbox 360. You'll also need to have the Lego Dimensions game downloaded. Its been a long time since I've used dimensions, but if you're just looking to test the pieces to make sure they work, you may also need the batman, wildstyle, gandalf, and one vehicle (blank one with four studs) tokens to get past the opening scene/tutorial. The game may or may not let you place any others until you use those (I can't remember).
  • I've never played dimensions either, so that is great info Firestar, thanks! I was always a bit curious, so I learned a lot in this thread. :-)