Consider Adding BO User Name to Orders Download

I have to admit, I may be one of the very few that benefits from this, but I'd really appreciate it if you're willing to support this for BO's consideration.

We donate 10% of all sales to charity (Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America), and list the user's BO name in the donation posting (check out or store if you're interested in learning why we do this! <s>). We like to list the user name to give credit, yet retain anonymity for most people.

Thing is, for years now, I've had to manually type (faster than copy/paste at 100 WPM) the BO User Names for a sales period into Wordpad, then paste that into my donation form. It's a lot of extra work, really...

If it is possible/reasonable to add the BO user name to the orders report (which already has the real name, address, and so on), that would really be useful to at least me. I do wonder if that might help others though for say sales analytics to specific customers (something I do via Excel each year)? I'm sure this could benefit others in some way.

If you would benefit from this, or just feel sorry for sad little 'ole me and all the typing I have to do <g>, please consider upvoting this suggestion on the main list. Thank you for listening!

R,
Sandy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.