Is there a list of Top 5 or Top 10 of best selling items available?

Including number of items sold / for sale and prices?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There used to be such a thing on the home page, but it never seemed to change much if I recall (I think it was a case of 1x2 plates and the like constantly being there), and I think people felt it was a bit static. I think the 'Featured' list took its place, although neither that nor the recently added appear in the mobile view.
  • To my knowledge, you can only access that data for your own store (there are some very rich store-level analytics on the seller's dashboard, which I LOVE - it saved me from the personal tracking I had stated to set up years ago for all of that).

Seeing that data in totality for the site would be tricky to leverage IMO as a seller from a data analysis perspective, as it would lack all context. The most common items that sell in quantity will always be on the top, too, such as technic pins and 1 x 1 plates or bricks (you can see those metrics by PART today under the price history tab for any individual item - I leverage that a lot to customize my pricing).