Store Performance message response time

Hi
My message response time is saying 4.5 working days but i can't seem to find a reason for it. I normally reply with a couple of minutes or the same day. It also seems to go up but have had no messages does anyone have any advice or point me in the right direction please
Many thanks
Phil:-)

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When clicked the "hello {username}" at the top right of the screen, is there a number next to the "messages" button? If so, you have a response-needed message that you haven't replied to.
  • No I haven't i always reply with a message even if I can't resolve at that time
  • That is odd. I would email brickowl.com and ask, there may be an algorithm issue. :-)
  • If BrickOwl is judging you, the least they could do is provide you with all the underlying data to prove the judging is valid.
  • If you hover over the text of the metric, it will have an explanation.
  • BTW where is this metric located?
  • Thanks Lawrence but all it says it based on an average of message response time excluding weekends mine is saying 4.5 working days if it said 4.5 hours i could accept but i can't see any messages taking up to 4 days for me to reply if you could have a look and let me know as my main concern is that i may be missing a customer issue somewhere
  • If yours is saying 4.5 working days please consider that this is an average, so there could be response within 1 day but also responses within 8 days: (8+1)/2 = 4.5

4.5 days = 108 hours average! way way longer that the maximum limit of 48h.

I would be very concerned
  • Thats why i am to be honest i always reply within a couple of hours at a max not 8 days
  • Pat, the metric is on the seller dashboard main screen on the right side (it's a private beta metric, only you can see your own data). :-)
  • Thx Cali, found it. It says 0.1 working days that will be an average of 2.4 hours. If would like to see the underlying data. Also it would be nice if the metric was shown in hours not working days, since the rule is also stated in hours. But hey that is just looking for ants in your garden :smiley:
  • You could post a suggestion to add an API download for reponse metrics? That seems like something plausible to implement! :-)
  • I have occasionally had messages I have read, but not needed to respond to (as they are replies to my own messages). The default when writing a message is 'needs response' so if I forget to untick the 'needs reply box' the timer will still be running but the message ouststanding indicator will have gone from the 'Hello White Horse Bricks' menu.
  • An API for messages? That might work just fine when integrating that into the local software program I work with on daily basis with some alert for unresponded messages...