Shipping Settings

Hello. I new on Brick Owl. I am trying to set up my shipping setting on my store. With so many postal zones & prices, is there a way to set up a manual invoice or shipping for any orders weighing more than 1 pound. On BrickLink, I have all priority mail default to a manual invoice.

Thank you

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello and welcome to Brick Owl.

If I've understood correctly I think what you want is the "Request a Quote" shipping method which allows you to enter a manual price for an order. BO will default to this method if there are no other appropriate shipping methods available, e.g. if the order weight is more than the maximum weight for your other shipping methods. There is also a setting in your store to make it always available as a shipping option.
  • Also I believe that a store is required to have at least one automatic shipping method set up (so perhaps a domestic one?) in addition to "Request a quote". I'm not too familiar with the USPS, so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you have a universal service like we do in the UK, so maybe think about one that is the least hassle to set up.