Please Help

It's been over a month since I put my store on Brickowl and I have only received one order so far. Could some one please look at my store and see if there is anything that might be deterring buyers? I know there aren't many people on here, but I feel that maybe something is wrong with my shipping options or settings or something. I regularly have 4 or 5 active carts and then they eventually go back down to 0. It's a little discouraging.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    You don't deliver to the UK which I imagine is a source of many orders on BO. Edit: actually you do, sorry, but only via a Quote Request.
  • About half of my orders have come via Rebrickable - make sure you have this option turned on in your settings.
  • Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I have updated my shipping options for the UK must have missed that one and WOW I didn't even notice the rebrickable option! If anyone sees any other glaring issues I would appreciate it if you could point them out. I thought I looked through everything, but I guess not.

Edit: I have a question is there any way to see what countries you include in your store besides looking at each shipping option? I have it set up so my shipping options reflect the price groups according USPS and this requires a few different shipping options for the same shipping service.
  • Go to your storefront, scroll to the bottom and click on Delivery.
  • I understood that you shipped to everywhere except Serbia.
  • Thanks guys I just got another sale! Not sure if it was because of your help, but I would like to think so =)
  • If it's any help, I've finally flat lined for four days in a row. Could be sales are down at the moment or maybe it's just me.
  • I have less too. Been around 5 a day. Now down to 1 or 2 a day.
    As specifically to you; I am sure you are already aware a large variety and more parts is always a plus to more orders.

Chris