Brickstock Issue / Query

I am using Brickstock Version 1.2.13 and recently I have seen issues where some figures and parts (mainly figures) do not update price when clciking "set to average price" button, even though they are in the catalog and when you click the "Catalog" link in Brickstock you can see the prices and all information.

I have checked database is up todate and even tried deleting brickstock-cache files which recreate when you restart Brickstock.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • BTW The set I am looking at at the moment is 71722 and all parts and 1 minifigure are working fine, but none of the minifigures get updated price from 0.00 except NJO607 which is the one that works.
  • BrickStock is very outdated now and hasn't been maintained for a long time... so it's probably just down to that.
    I've just tested set 71722 in BrickStore and it updated all the prices OK.

I can highly recommend moving to BrickStore, which is actively being developed.

https://github.com/rgriebl/brickstore/releases
  • I understand the Brickstock situation and have downloaded Brickstore, I just preferred Brickstock interface and currency handling (i.e none, which is not possible in Brickstore) and if Brickstock is working on that set for you it must be a database / cache issue. I will consider deleting all database files, they are over a quarter of a gig of data, so I assume will take forever to repopulate.

Thanks for the response anyway
  • Just to be clear, it was BrickStore that I tested, not Stock.
    I've seen a couple of forum posts recently on BL about the same issue you're reporting with BrickStock.
  • Sorry my mistake, read it as Brickstock not Brickstore :-)

Might have to consider changing over and getting used to Brickstore so.
  • The guy who does BrickStock has apparently stopped updating his cached version of the BL price guide, which is where BStock gets its data. I don't know for sure but I think he only did BStock because BStore was no longer supported, but now it's back maybe he thinks BStock is no longer necessary?
  • If BrickStore is missing some feature/functionality that you previously used in Stock, you could always raise an issue on github and see if it can be implemented.

https://github.com/rgriebl/brickstore/issues