New to Brick Owl

Hello Everyone!

I am new to to selling on Brick Owl and have just uploaded around 750000 parts. I am excited to start selling here :)
I have been selling on Bricklink for years and was wondering if there is a way to notify people that I have potential parts on their wishlist all at once in a similar way to Bricklink's Wanted List Notifications option? Hope everyone is having a good day!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to BrickOwl :)

Regarding notifying buyers... it's an automatic process here. Buyers receive a daily email of items that are on their wishlist(s).
    Admin were talking about allowing the frequency of the emails to be changed to daily/3 days/weekly etc. but not sure if it was implemented to be honest.

Also, you can get a feedback boost here... a temporary, 12 month boost to your feedback here, based on your feedback on BL.

One other thing... just had a quick look at your store and the delivery setup looks wrong. All the 'from' and 'to' weights are the same, yet the price increases.

https://audi.brickowl.com/page/delivery
  • Welcome to BO, Brick_World! We're stoked to see you here, and wish your store great success!
    You will LOVE it here!! :-)
  • Thank you both for the friendly welcome! In terms of the feedback boost that is good to know. Is there a link for the form that I need to fill out for the 12 month boost?

Thanks for looking at my store as well, I believe the shipping settings are accurate and the price change for the same weight is due to what zone you live in within the US. Zone one is the cheapest and Zone 9 is the highest price, although it does not show that information on your side. I did change the figures a bit. I could be wrong though...
  • Also from us a big welcom to Brick Owl. You'll really love it - a fantastic place to run a business. User / Seller friendly and very quick responses from Admins.

Enjoy your time here.
    Oliver from Bricks-Shop.
  • Thanks For the help! I haven't had any orders yet and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for my store or if it just takes time to gain traction? I recently was granted the feedback boost, changed my store name, decreased my store minimum buy and further revised my shipping options. I have had around 10 BrickLink orders in the same timeframe.

Another quick question is, does BO have stockrooms? or a stockroom equivalent.. Thank you
  • @Brick_World It's very slow right now on Brickowl. I usually get at least 5 orders a day here and on Saturday I didn't get any. But with 750K parts, I'm sure you'll be getting an order soon.

As to your question, the stockroom is an automatic here on Brickowl. When a lot reaches 0 quantity, it stays in your store. If you want to put something in the stockroom when it still has a quantity, just go to the listing in your inventory and uncheck the "for sale"