Buyers Status Update & Feedback Reminder

Hi All,
so unlike BL, my BO sells are very rarely marked as "Received" and Feedback even less.

What can I do to help this process?

Can I or BO send out a reminder?

Thanks in advance,
Gary
Chorley Bricks

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest. Feedback here is a voluntary act (as opposed to BL where it feels like it's more mandatory task), and generally is given on between 20-30% of orders. Likewise with 'Received'. Take the approach that no news is good news! Obviously having some feedback is great as it demonstrates a track record, and is nice to receive, but I don't demand it from my customers.
  • Thanks, guess I'm glad I pulled 100 feedback over. I guess if people don't leave feedback, then they can't expect it from sellers, lol.
  • My feedback for customers is more of a thanks, than traditional feedback. After all, with auto checkout I can't really comment of speediness of payment!
  • I also leave buyers feedback as a thank you. I don't expect them to return it.

My BL feedback rate is 63% of all orders.
    My BO feedback rate is 27% of all orders.

Yes, buyers on this site tend to not leave feedback as readily. If you find past threads on this topic you'll see that some site changes were made to encourage buyer to leave more feedback. I don't think it improved it.

I used to encourage buyer to leave feedback by sending a message. That didn't seem to improve my rate so I stopped do it.