Numbers of lots on Storefront

According to my inventory I have 1896 non-zero lots for sale, but when I go to my storefront it says LEGO Parts (788).

It also lists Dish (4) but when I click on that it then updates to Dish (11) which is correct but also to LEGO Parts (1797) which is still 99 different to my inventory screen. And if I click on my store header again it reverts back to 788.

What is going on?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Might be something similar to this issue I reported a while back...
    https://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/comment/50691

Ultimately, that was a bug that Lawrence fixed.
  • @beaverbrick I thought I'd seen something like it but I couldn't find it
  • I believe you may be comparing several different numbers. Your total lot count includes all item types, such as Minifigure, not just parts.

When you view your inventory in table view, you will get different numbers. The Grid view groups the lots whereas the table view does not group the lots.

The Grid view is the default, so the numbers shown on the left will be for the grid view until you click on a category.
  • @Lawrence You are correct, my storefront shows 788 parts, 31 minifigures etc so I wasn't comparing like for like.

So my storefront shows 788 Parts and within that shows 4 Dishes. I actually have 11 non-empty Dish lots. So you're saying that that's the grid view and the lots are being grouped together somehow before being counted? And then if I click on any of the sub-categories then the Parts count changes to 1797 and the Dish count changes to 11, so that's the table view? Which is counting actual lots?
  • I believe your statement there is correct
  • Looking at your store... you have 4 unique dish parts (grid view), and those 4 dish parts have 11 unique combinations of part/colour/condition (table view).

So you have 788 unique parts, of which there are 1797 unique part/colour/condition combo's.

Not sure if that helps :confused:
  • Thank you @Lawrence

@beaverbrick yes that's what I was saying in a much more waffly way, thanks :smiley: