My orders don't work - help?

Hello,
I have searched several items on brickowl and put them in my cart. Brickowl had then sorted them to five different shops and gave me the option of ordering in everyone of them.

BUT after I entered my informations, selected the shipping method and payed via PayPal, they all just leave me with a screen that reads "Your cart is empty". Now, at first I thought this was normal, but I have not heard from the shops ever since (it's been about a week now). PayPal also didn't register any transaction, despite me having logged in and confirm that a certain shop should take a certain amount of money.

Has anyone got a solution to this?
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you click on the down arrow by your user name and choose order history, do you see any orders listed? Normally if I use a wishlist to buy, it ends with an option asking me if I want to remove the items from my list or not, if memory serves.

It sounds to me like something weird happened... perhaps email the date/time to the best of your recollection to @Lawrence and see if there is something in the BO log?

Good luck!