Brick owl refusing to unsuspended my store

Yesterday my store got suspended for cancelling a couple orders, after multiple emails with brick owl, they kept asking for an explanation so i said why , and now they have not said anything ? They might just not have seen it yet, but I was talking to them back and forth then when I gave my reason, they just didn't reply?! I'm worried my store won't get unsuspended.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Why would your store get suspended for just cancelling orders? Or is there more to it?
  • I believe cancelling *multiple* orders within some duration is cause for a suspension (i.e., if you canx a couple a year no big, but if you cancel multiple within a week, that likely would cause this scenario I would bet, as canx should be fairly uncommon); if there was a good reason, of course, the admin is quite reasonable IMHO... it could be they haven't seen your note yet (they are also in the UK, so if you posted this at the same time you were chatting with them, its after biz hours there). :-)
  • It was the weekend, so that probably explains the sudden quiet. I'm sure they'll respond to you quickly. BO's customer service is quite great.