No option to put back items to store

I've had a few orders where I have had to cancel, a few months ago I was able to press an option for all the pieces on their order to be put back in my store,but now I can't find it, many thanks

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When you refund an order, there's a tickbox to put items back in to your inventory.
    Out of curiosity, why are you having to cancel orders?
  • Thankyou
    The reason is that I only set a country order limit to my shipping, but I've had a few orders through a shipping quote which I forgot to also set a shipping limit to, so I had orders from Canada whereas I only ship to the UK,
  • Ah ok.

Just bear in mind that quotes and orders are different. When you receive a quote no items have been taken out of your inventory... a quote really is just asking you what the final price is going to be. It only becomes an order when you enter a shipping cost and the buyer then accepts.

So if you are cancelling quotes(?), you don't need to put anything back in to your inventory.
  • Ohhh, okay, hence why I cant find it,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My store has just been suspended for an excessive cancellation rate? What does this mean
  • You'll need to speak to admin.
    Sellers can get suspended when they have too many issues against them - I believe cancelling quotes is included in this.
  • @Dannyyyhan you can set the countries on the 'Request a Quote' shipping method in the same way as on your own methods, that way you wouldn't have to keep cancelling them.