Bricksync BL issue.

If you run bricksync blmaster on or off there is a probable stock control issue if some of your orders are stuck on BL in progress status.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Don't know if anyone can confirm... does BrickSync detect a BL order when it's "in progress"?

If it does, then it will adjust the local & BrickOwl inventories. When the BL order is released and the parts are moved back in to the inventory, there would be an issue with the BL inventory being correct and the local & BO inventories being incorrect.

If BrickSync doesn't detect the "in progress" order, then it should just be a temporary inventory error on BL, until the order is released and the parts are moved back in to the inventory.

I wouldn't expect BrickSync to act on the "in progress" order as it's not a confirmed order.
  • Bricksync does not detect in progress orders. BL removes quantity from stock when orders are in progress if you run BLmaster on or off BO inventory is adjusted accordingly.
  • I have got into the habit of making adjustments on BL doing BLmaster on/off then run the sync command. works for me and I have only had issues with inventory in the past when I forgot to turn of BLmaster.
  • @SuperStud yeah I see what you're saying. There is an issue there. BO inventory will be lower than actual, you'll end up with correct inventory in BL once the order is released and parts are moved back in to inventory, but any sync's that happen after that will incorrectly remove those items from BL inventory again.
  • Basically yes. However BL are showing some old orders in processing, then they take the same order out 3 times and return it much later. Oldest order I have in progress today dates November 2019!
  • Interesting I wonder if this is what's causing my "disappearing" inventory?

Whereby I find lots with more physical quantity in inventory than is showing available for sale.
  • How do you see "in progress" orders on BL?
  • @leopard37 on your 'Orders Received' page, towards the top right corner