Setting up a Brick Owl store - setting up shipping/postage costs?!

I live in New Zealand and I have a load of Lego parts I wish to sell. I'm hoping I can set up a Brick Owl store.

I don't suppose there's anyone else in NZ who has set up a store is there? I have no idea what to do about shipping charges. In NZ, it costs different amounts to send the same parcel to different countries. So with NZPost, I can use their website to find out how much it would cost to send 500g of L x W x H mm parcel to say Alaska.. but that price will be different for every other country.

How do you go about dealing with this in a Brick Owl store? I have seen stores that say "Quote Only" - is that what I would need to do? Problem with "Quote Only" is that people want to know how much shipping is going to cost and this helps them make the decision on where to buy parts from.

Has someone else had to set up something similar for a Brick Owl store? How do you set this up? If you had say 10 weight bands and there were 50 countries -do you have to configure 50 x 10 = 500 weight band/country rules?

Comments