What theme of Lego do you want to see next?

I would love to see either an updated farm theme or castle.
https://brickstorm.brickowl.com/

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • something new - Romans!!
  • Hmmm... both are great ideas! I think I'd like to see a an updated Space theme with a space station of some sort. :-) Or a moonbase!
  • I would love a new big roller coaster set with loops and curved inversions, I love roller coasters and I love lego so this is a dream match
  • edited April 2021 Vote Up0Vote Down
    <Benny's voice>Classic Space! CLASSIC SPACE! CLSSC SSSSPC!!!!</Benny's voice>
  • I be very happy with a lost in space theme, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend watching it.
  • New Lost in Space or old? The newer Netflix show is awesome, I love it! Can't wait for the new season... wouldn't mind some LEGOs from that series, for sure.
  • Yeah, the newer one on Netflix is Amazing. Honestly I think its one of my favourite shows on Netflix.
  • All things mentioned here are good ideas =). Romans would be good new things to present. There were those pharao quest things related to egyptian themed things that were awesome too. Castles with different traps and action features are also cool things. Space is endless and cool sets from that theme line would aslo be cool. I really liked the latest space police sets with the limo and stuff where there were very unique and cool minifigs.

But part of me (the adult part probably) wants to see more Technic sets with much more features and systems. Like my childhood dream sets with many cool features (like the super car 8880 and air tech claw rig 8868).
    Ofcourse Lego has had those cranes with many systems that are cool. The Volvo has a cool automatic gearbox in that sense, but it feels a bit ... small compared to the age we are in and compared to the available parts that we have.