February fees and again April fees

Please, could someone explain why is BO asking me to pay again fees in April? I paid first in February, fees for the 2020 sales. And now I am being asked again for new fees, which include again the sales for the whole 2020, and the few sales I did in 2021. Can someone explain this? Thanks in advance

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you follow the link on the dashboard that will take you to the billing page with all the information. The fees are due every month, not every year.
  • Fees are payable every month, but only if you have a balance above 'x' amount (£5 GBP for me in UK, may be different for you but says on the Billing page at... https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/orders/account)

If your balance is below the threshold for payment at the end of the month, it will keep rolling over until you owe enough to be billed.

If you have enough sales, you will owe fees every month.
  • Thank you for the quick response Lawrence. But after reading carefully the billing page, I do not get it. I opened the store in May 2020, and after that, almost every month I made sales over 7,5€ (Total - paypal /stripe fees - shipping). But firts time I was asked to pay fees was in February 2021. I should have been asked something between 0,3 to 1 € every month, (2,5% of the sales). I was asked 6,8 € in February, and in the summary, were shown yearly sales. But now I am being asked for 8,07 €, and in the summary, the whole store life sales are shown. Just by doing rough numbers, I can't see were are these 8 € come from... The March fees should be no bigger than 1 €...
  • The 6,8 you paid in February was for orders up to 31st January... so the $8.07 you owe now will be for orders from 1st February to 31st March.
    Remember there is a minimum amount (5 EUR I think for you) before you are asked to pay your fees. So your February sales must have been below the minimum amount, as there was no payment in March.

Take a look at your Billing page again at https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/orders/account.
    Check the Current Balance section. This gives you a breakdown of your fees. It may be split between Brick Owl and e.g. Rebrickable.

Although the long list shows all orders, it is just a running total so it will also include payments made.
    That list gives you an exact breakdown of how all your fees have accrued. Have a read through that and see if anything looks odd.
  • If you've had orders from the UK since 1sr January, your "fees" may include British VAT paid on those orders and which BO is responsible for remitting to the UK authorities. This may explain any jump in fees.