Cancelling a confirmed order?

Hello,

I did a "purchase" and I selected the bank transfer as a payment method. But now I want to change it to PayPal - how can I do that? The store owner stated that I should request the order to be cancelled - how do I do that? I don't mind making a new order, but just to keep things tidy, I would like to get the first order cancelled or the payment method changed...

With best regards,
P6tu

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Only the store can cancel an order. They can also send a PayPal invoice to you as well, without cancelling the order, then once you've paid it should proceed as normal.
  • The store owner proposed to make the payment to an e-mail account that is supposed to be the PayPal thing, but I've never done it and I would prefer a PayPal button =). I just don't even know, how I should do the payment to an e-mail address :S ...
  • Easiest thing is as Hodie says, let the seller send you a PayPal invoice. Seller can do that fairly easy from within PayPal.
    But it sure would be nice if we, as seller, could change the payment option and send a new invoice :)
  • Agree with the others, have them send you a PayPal invoice - they should be doing the heavy lifting here, not you as the buyer. :-)
  • The seller cancelled the initial order and all is cool =). Made a new order with the correct payment option and now I'm just waiting for the things to arrive =).