HELP! £5 short of making £100 this month. 15% off next 3 orders

Help I'm £5 short of making £100 this month. Only 5 hours left!

15% off with code MakeMyDay15%
3 uses, max £10 discount, parts only.
Sorry UK only. I need to work deliveries abroad.

Thanks
Mark

http://designsevenbricks.brickowl.com

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Didn't make it! so will keep the code active until the 1st March.
  • Time to work on deliveries abroad! :P
  • Haha good point! It's on my list of things to do, just not near the top at the moment!
    Selling has picked up and so has my work. 5 houses to draw, 2 kids to look after and lots of sets to part out! :|
  • Hey another draftsman (or draughtsman if you prefer)!

Brian
  • Sort of Brian, I create CGI's from the plans and elevations and try and make it look like the finished building. What line of work is yours Brian?

Example below.
  • Very nice. I draw the sets of plans to submit for permit. Sometimes I use SketchUp to make a nice 3-D rendering for the client but it definitely doesn't look realistic. Would love someday to produce drawings like yours. Here's the highest quality I'm capable of right now. Maybe I need to invest in a renderer?

• Brian, the above is a listed building so I originally showed a very basic new structure added to the original building to help get planning permission. The client then wanted to see the finished product.
    I keep thinking I should have a look at sketch up, just never get the time!
    I use autocad, max design 2011 & VRay, finished with Photoshop. If you ever need anything drawn let me know, I might even accept payment in Lego! ;-)