Export single order to load it with Brickstore

Hello everyone,

is there an option to download a single order so it can be loaded with Brickstore?

Thanks

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @CSC

Not directly from BrickOwl, but there are other tools/methods.

Without manual manipulation, the options are;

- If you use BrickSync, BSX files are automatically created from orders that can be opened in BrickStore or...

- There is a tool called Owl2BSX available at http://www.bricksync.net/owl2bsx/

This is a program written by the same guy that wrote BrickSync and it can be used to download BrickOwl inventory or orders from the last 'x' days in BSX format. Although you can't specify one specific order, you can specify to download all orders from the last 'x' days... and it will download them all into individual BSX files.

p.s. there is currently a request open on the BrickStore github to add the ability to import BrickOwl orders.
  • Thanks for the feedback, but I think I wrote it the wrong way. I mean orders I placed. If I understand you correctly, your way is for orders received, correct?
  • The Owl2BSX tool can download and convert orders placed too... but BrickSync creates BSX files for orders received.
    In order to use the Owl2BSX tool, you need your API key.
  • All right, so far so good. I have my inventory now downloaded and can open it, but how do I get the orders?

It says on the site "If requested, your store's orders and placed orders are also saved"
    How do I request this?

Thanks
  • You need to edit the 'owl2bsx.conf.txt' file.
    There's a line which reads (should be last line)... brickowl.fetchplacedorders = 0;
    You need to add a number of days here e.g. brickowl.fetchplacedorders = 10;
  • Awesome, you are the man. Much appreciated!!!