CMF wanted with all included packaging

I am looking for the following CMF sets, complete with all original packaging (bag and insert):

Harry Potter Series 2:
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Moaning Myrtle
Neville Longbottom
Professor Sprout
Albus Dumbledore

Series 21:
Space Police
Alien

Series 20:
Space Fan

Series 19:
Mummy Queen
Fright Knight

Lego Batman Movie Series 2:
Doctor Phosphorus
Clock King

Series 3:
Space Villain

I have searched the site for these sets of course, but many sellers do not include the packaging (even for "sealed" listings), so I can't trust that anything I blindly order will come with all the packaging, so I'm appealing to you all here. If you have any of the above sets (sealed or not, as long as the packaging is included), please contact me. Thank you!

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • So sorry OldFan, I don't keep the packaging... :-( If it's a seller with great reviews and they "guarantee" its the right figure sealed (telling by feel), it might be worth taking a chance?
  • Bit disappointing to see people are listing minifigs as New-Sealed when they've been taken out of the original packaging!
    Surely that can't be right?!!?
  • When we get CMF blind bags we always carefully cut the package open at the top to check the gig. We then store them in a ziplock ply bag with the packaging inside.
  • By the way, if you turn the package over,and pull on either side, the back seam comes open- not my discovery- just watched one of our young moms do this at the mall, without scissors, for an impatient young one. Leaves the front intact.
    @beaverbrick , Right?! Had to comment about this a few months ago while searching CMF’s and found out how many stores don’t know to list as New - Complete.
  • Beaverbrick, I 100% agree with you! I hate it when I see that - I always list mine as New - Complete as I opened the *sealed* package to ID it. :-) Makes me NUTS.
  • "Sealed" is totally unambiguous - don't care if it's never been out of the packaging - opened even just 1/8" to peek is no longer sealed
  • If you can't figure out how to be sure squishing be honest, price difference isn't that much...
  • It will interesting to see how the sellers adapt to the cardboard boxes...
  • Thanks everyone for your responses, I've been able to find a few of the items on my list.

Sellers on both BL and BO tell me that the listing categories between the two sites don't match up exactly, so "new-sealed" is a default syncing category. Maybe this will improve as new BO sellers get used to the formatting on this site and make the appropriate changes.

@leopard37 I'm sure I will never buy a sealed cardboard box blind-bag item except as a "random" listing...unless we can calibrate our ears to decode the rattling of the various pieces within a box as it's shaken???