25% Sale on Bricks and Tiles

Celebrating my new child has been awesome, she is a couple weeks old now and just perfect.

Now it's time to lower my store minimum and get back to work.

To carry on the joy I am having a 25% off sale on standard bricks and tiles for a few days.

We have restocked in many parts, the pneumatic selection is looking good right now, motors and links too I think.

We may just have something, or everything you need for your project.

Joe

http://walstib.brickowl.com/

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Congratulations on the birth of your child. There is nothing finer than holding your newborn son or daughter in your arms. Enjoy it while it lasts. They grow up way too fast.

Thor
  • Congratulations Joe from a stay at home father of two and a half year old twins. They're the best thing in my life......can also be the worst! ;-)

Order placed and it's my first order placed abroad!

Mark
  • @Thor

Thanks, may she put her foot in her mouth and try and teach other people lessons half as much as me, or less. ;)

@Markyd7

Twins! I have pondered what it would be like, and stopped quickly. I am a stay at home dad as well, when my wife is not on leave with a new one anyway. This is our third.

I've been at it for close to 5 years now and have no regrets. We decided to home school and I am doing that, of course with LEGO as a core teaching tool.

Having the store here as a nice income, being at home for everything, I am on top of the world.

And because her outfit today was so fitting for the site, here is a pic.

• I'm sure it won't be long till she's old enough to start doing part outs on the Owl.
  • @walstib
    Nice photo! They grow so fast, seems like ages since mine were like that!
    Twins isn't as bad as you might think once they start sleeping through the night! They've got plenty of Lego to keep them busy!
    Home schooling....wow! We've talked about that as my wife's a teacher, but just can't afford it as my work from home runs hot and cold, I can sometimes go a couple of months without any, so I plan to get my Lego store to try and help smooth the bad times.