Anyway to 'red flag' a customer

Hi is there anyway I can red flag a customer who has reported an order not being received? I am NOT saying this customer is trying to pull a fast one or anything like that, but maybe where they live the postal service is not too good and I could then be sure then any future orders are offered as track and trace/signed for etc.
Is there anything please I can do to add this for my own personal use?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There's a way to raise an issue for the order (on either side) where the package is not yet received. From within the order, click the "More Actions" dropdown, select "Report and Issue" and for Issue Type select "Order not arrived, customer refunded/replacement sent".

By doing so, their stat for "ONR" will go up (this can help admin also see problem buyers, and serve as a warning for other sellers to ensure that only tracked methods are used).
  • @Emporiosa thank you - I have already raised the issue. Just wondering if there was a way of adding it for my own persoanl use. As I said I am not saying that any customers are trying to dupe me as I myself placed an order with another store which never turned up!!
    I would love to know where all the missing orders are :|
  • You can add private notes on a user, buyer or seller by clicking on the user name and clinking the member notes tab.
  • @Abel's bricks ah thank you that is what i wanted - much appreciated.