Missing orders

Evening all
Has anyone else experienced or experiencing a sudden rise in orders not received?
I have had quite a few over the last couple of weeks!!!
Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem???

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I do see some rise in buyers expecting delivery in a few days (from Europe to the US). Just this weekend had an issue raised for a week old order :(
  • Mine are actually this country. Quite often it seems to buyers with no previous order history too. Often if I sendthem a copy of the proof of posting I dont hear anything else - it all seems a bit strange to me :(
  • Do you mean that people dont mark their order received ?
    Because that is normal.
  • @Malnaborg no they are actually contacting me to say they havent received their orders!
  • Could be a local Covid issue. We have had little post in our area this week, and sometimes not even delivered until late in the day (5pm onwards). Heard from my dad that apparently if someone in a sorting office has to self isolate then the rest of the team has to as well. This could be an exaggeration though, and to be taken with a pinch of salt. He was having issues with his email recently and thought it was something to do with Brexit, so not exactly a reliable source :D
  • Yeah same issue here. I have actually had a notice on my shop front about remembering extra transit times because of the covid.

For me the danish post service have written numerous times to me how delayed they are with packages. So write a standard nice letter to your customers about this, because I have used it so many times my self.
  • @Malnaborg thanks but they are goung missing in UK grrr
  • Hmm okay. Well for me, i have stopped sending to UK actually.

I just dont dare to send anymore. I have had a few orders from uk, but they have all been crazy slow.
    So unless you have track and trace, i would say, wait a few weeks more. Because in my view, everything about UK and the brexit have messed a whole lot of stuff up.

And i have so many other orders from around the world, that i would rather wait a day longer for an order, than shipping to the uk ever again ;-)