increase the price when adding parts to the inventory?

hello.

I'm brand new to Brickowl, it's a really cool site, thanks for dev team!
I started adding parts to my inventory for my Store, but I don't quite understand the pricing mechanism that applies to it. I think it's the average price that's set by default, but I don't see how to increase or decrease the price for all the parts when I add them into the inventory in one go? I was able to do this by managing the inventory afterwards, but it requires finding all the parts to process them, it's not very simple. 😅

Thank you

Christophe

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The default pricing that is set when you add lots depends on your store's Default Price setting, it's the first thing on the Inventory Settings page.
    In your Inventory there is a Manage tab, this is really quite powerful and useful. You can filter on any of the information so you can put in the date/time when you created those new lots and either update each one individually or use the Mass Update option at the bottom of the screen.
  • Hello Mr Swoop! Thank you for your help :). Indeed I had not paid attention to this settings of the default value in the inventory settings. Nevertheless I would have liked to be able to select the current average price, and add +10% for example. Apparently this is not possible, I have to go through manage for it if I understood correctly? thank you again:)
  • @trescon7

You can do what you want in a couple more steps.

Add all your parts at the current average price.
    Once all your parts are added, you can perform a 'mass update' from within your inventory and increase the prices by a %.
    There are a number of different price options you can use.

Mass Inventory Update is at https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/inventory, underneath the categories.
  • Hello @trescon7 , if you use the Manage tab in the inventory you can filter on the items that you've just added using the Created date/time column and then use the Mass Update option at the bottom to increase prices by a percentage
    https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/inventory/manage
  • hello to all :) Thank you very much for your quick and very precise answers, I understood everything! it's great and thank you for this beautiful community!
  • I normally just do current minimum price. (don't tell anyone, but I do that so that people will buy from me as opposed to anyone else since my price is the cheapest. LOL :D )