Are guess as well...

...what people build when they buy from you.
I had my first two sales and we guessed what the customer was building.
Never thought selling single bricks was this much fun :-)

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • In my case, four out of five orders contain just grey bricks, with a dash of white and black. I suppose my clients are building yet another Imperial fleet. That explains a great disturbance in the Force I feel these days...
  • Wow, my headline is so off. I meant to say do you guess as well. My excuse is, that English is my second language :-)

My first order was a lot of stuff just out of one set, so I am not sure if the customer lost items or what was going on.
  • Hello,

I, as a customer, can tell, that mostly I'm picking up parts for various sets that are missing those specific parts (eaten by the vacuum cleaner or just lost).
    But I have some custom builds and in such cases the parts are from various different sets and have no connections. I have my public wishlists so everyone can make their own assumptions on that =).

WIth regards,
  • I do try to guess... I have even asked sometimes for larger orders. I learn my guess is only right about 1/2 the time, lol... ends up I have the privilege of selling to more MOCers than I had realized (who come up with some plain brilliant ideas!).