New (Sealed) or New (Complete) what's the difference?

New (Sealed) or New (Complete) what's the difference?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • New (Complete) indicates the item's packaging has been opened but that the contents remain un-used. Some Lego items are never supplied with packagaing, and some - though this is rare - are supplied with packaging but were never sealed, in both cases I guess New (Complete) would be appropriate.
  • Thanks
    Was trying to work it out for a minifigure in its original packaging. So New (Sealed).
    I'd been looking on the featured section on the main page and it showed the 'Welder', which I knew I was selling. When I clicked though it wasn't showing mine, but it was showing the figure as New (Complete) so I changed mine, but after a bit of experimenting I realised it depends on what you last selected for 'Condition' all, new, new sealed, new complete, used complete.
  • For the collectible minifigs, New (Sealed) would mean that you have identified it without opening it, either by the barcodes for the first two series, or by the "bumps" method, or by feeling it. If you have had to put a cut in the packaging to visually identify it, then it is New(Complete).