Germany Tracking

Are there any German buyer/sellers that can tell me when a package is sent from the US and leaves DHL's hands, who do they drop it to and who deliver's it to the customer? I have a premature case opened against me via PayPal. I show it leaving the US and I found some tracking of it via DHL but not sure where to look next. I assume the Deutsche Post but want to be certain.

Also, anyone else having issues with these premature cases? It is starting to become quite annoying and not worth the trouble since we cant even leave appropriate feedback when we lose these cases. I understand not all will result in a need for it but it is quite ridiculous that we cant leave it when it is needed.

PP

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A note on the last point, you can "report a problem", if I remember correctly in this case it would be disputed chargeback. This way we can more easily track which buyers make a habit of this, it is also shared with other sellers.
  • Yeah I know Lawrence but it still isn't the same. If the buyer deserves a negative we should have the ability to give them one. I understand that wont always be the case. I think for example this one will be okay if I just stretch the case for a bit. The buyer purchased twice from me and the second order showed before the first so the buyer panicked. For me it is just the thought of it. When the appropriate time has come I should be able to leave honest feedback.
  • I understand its not the same, but this system will much better allow us to keep track of any fraudulent behaviour. With feedback, we would have to read each one, and then convert it into the appropriate category and log it, otherwise we can't keep track of the issues.
  • Lawrence, how do you share this with other sellers? Is there a link with the names of buyers who abuse or make a habit of PayPal reversals and chargebacks?

Thor
  • On the bottom left of an order details page
  • @Thor it is a little number on the bottom left of the order screen. It reads as,

Disputed Chargebacks 0 or the number will be different obviously if they have any. I suppose if you remember to look at it or catch it each time it may help but I don't think it is as fast as users warning other users.

PP