Store Lot Scheduled For Deletion?

Hi, @Lawrence ! On my dashboard, I'm getting a "store lot scheduled for deletion" message (I have no lots scheduled for deletion). If I click on that message, it takes me to an inventory view that shows I have no inventory and gives me instructions on how to add new items to my general inventory. If I access my inventory view directly, it correctly shows thousands of items.

I'm confused, are we beta testing something? Pls advise, and thank you so much! Keep up the AWESOME work you do for us!! :-)

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Could you check that again in an hour and see if it has shown up by then? Thank you
  • Another user has since reported this, and I realise this is an issue of different systems not being updated at the same time. I have now put a check so it will wait at least a day before showing a message, to give the system some time to update. After that, you should see the link again, and it should hopefully work.
  • The message is gone now, thank you so much, Lawrence! Sorry I couldn't help troubleshoot, I was just on a lunch break from my day job. :-( Appreciate the rapid response, that is awesome!