Improve Wishlist inside stores

I have a few suggestions that feel would improve the Wishlist use inside a store.

First is a link to go manage your WL, maybe in the top right dropdown menu or in the "YOUR WISHLISTS" title.

Add a button on top or bottom to add all item to the cart instead of having to click in each parts' button...

Also if condition is ANY select first the cheapest used/new by auto filling qty accordingly as total requested.

Implement Stud.io file import to WL, a lot of MOCs are now shared with this filetype.

Being able to select multiple WL within a Store would be great too.

Implement sorting: Color, Name, Qty, Price...

Maybe a table display would feel better: https://stellar.brickowl.com/search/store?query=All&order=default&display_category=table

Anybody any other suggestions or comments on this?

Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'd like a single ADDITIONAL link to show all the items on all my wishlists in one click. I'm running 30 something lists. If a store has 12 of them, then it is 1 click per list to view. It would be a lot easier on me, the buyer, to have an option to have one click show e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Aside: Sergio, regarding your link above, that default sort order is a special kind of hell. You have orange 1x1 round plate at the top, then skip some and orange 1x1 round plate shows up again. Greens are also separated. I know the default sort order itself is probably not something you are controlling, but whatever that order is, it is chaos. If you're going to manually "build" your links, I think some other sort option would be a better UX choice.
  • A link to show all wanted lists together was something I thought too but forgot to mention too!

Thanks for your input Mark, what I meant was the view of items per se, not the sorting (in that case is BO "whatever" Default).
  • Being able to print a full Wishlist would be great too