Show somewhere Order totals without Tax

As time comes and more Tax profiles come to the Marketplace it is a hassle to calculate Excl. Tax prices for Subtotal, Coupon and Shipping for accounting and invoicing purposes.

Now it only shows Order Total Excl. Tax...

So my suggestion is to add this info if you hover Subtotal, Coupon and Shipping.

Thanks

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2021 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I didn't read properly never mind...
  • Yes, including tax into an item price is nothing I have ever seen before in the US. A clearer breakdown would be much more beneficial to understand what money is going where.
  • I asked about this as a US seller too early on... this is because the FULL price must be up-front in the UK, EU, etc. So as opposed to here where we see an item costs $9.99, over the ocean they see the full price is really $11.28 (which includes taxes, etc.). I found it confusing at first, but as an international site, I can see why it caters to a majority of countries vs. ours. :-)

If you use the order downloads option, that breaks out all the prices properly for us. :-)
  • Nope, sorry have never seen an item listed on this site be a different price than what shows on an invoice until today...
  • The incorporation of tax appears on the invoice only I believe, not on our actual pages. It's a EU/UK requirement (that people see $$ incorporating any taxes, etc.) which is applied system-wide, as the system is owned out of the UK. The breakouts are separated for us sellers (for tracking) in the downloads.
This discussion has been closed.