Order billing ?

Hi again, i successfully received my first 2 orders, I was going through and clicked on 'billing and said I had a current balance of 16p and showed all my previous orders and logs, does this mean I owe them 16p or how much I have earned with vat and affiliates added, beacsue I know I have earned around £7 off both my orders, it also says about if I hit 5 pound a bill will come each month, can someone explain this ? Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You owe 16p commission to BrickOwl, but it doesn't become payable until the amount you owe exceeds £5.
  • The 16p will be the commission you owe BO on your orders (2.5% of sales - it doesn't include shipping). You will only have to pay this commission when it hits £5, so when you've made £200 worth of sales. There will be a notification link on your dashboard when this is due.
  • I believe this was answered under another message... Dannyyyhan, I say this super respectfully - I've noticed several of your questions are easily answered by reviewing the Help menu here in BO. Since this is a legal business venture, it may be a good idea to really read through the Help information under selling, just to better familiarize yourself with this kind of thing - it also addresses shipping, quotes, and so on. :-)

And congrats BTW on getting orders so rapidly, that is awesome!!!!