How can I accept a shipping quote

I received a shipping quote for free shipping does anyone know how I can accept the quote or if I have to message the buyer instead thanks

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Go here:

Click on the quote, then the blue button at the top-right. Enter shipping cost 0 and submit. The buyer will receive an email inviting them to complete the order with a shipping cost of 0.00. If they proceed, you'll receive a notification that your store has received an order.
  • @Dannyyyhan

Think you need to look at your shipping methods setup.
    You have shipping set up for Bulgaria, Guernsey and Isle of Man from £1.00.
    The rest of the world (including the UK) is all set to Request a Quote.
  • @Dannyyyhan

Also, regarding the quote you've received... are you saying that the buyer has actually requested free shipping? Or have they asked for a shipping quote? If the latter you need to calculate the cost and enter that as Hoddie has described.
  • @beaverbrick

Oh no thats not good, its so confusing can you explain
  • @Dannyyyhan

So under your shipping methods at...
    https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/settings/shipping_methods

Click on the shipping method you have created for the UK.

Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will find a list of countries entitled,
    'Select which countries this applies to *'
    In this list, you have Bulgaria, Guernsey & Isle of Man selected.

I assume you just need to remove Bulgaria and add United Kingdom.
    Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on Bulgaria... this should deselect it.
    Keep holding down the Ctrl key and click on United Kingdom... this should select it.

If you also want to add Jersey... again, hold down the Ctrl key and click Jersey in the list of countries.

You can now release the Ctrl key.
    Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue Update button.
  • It is difficult to be completely confident about which countries you've selected, it would be useful if it listed the selected ones on the right, similar to how it displays on the delivery page.
  • Thank you all for your help, I'm sure ill be back 😄