New to Brickowl!

Hello, I am Matt, aka Papa Pearson, of Pure Block Fury. I am new to Brickowl thanks to the brains at Brickfreedom. So far, so good. I opened here last Tuesday and have had 9 orders and zero inventory problems (not that I was expecting any). So it has been a pretty warm welcome. Thanks to the people at Brickowl (and Bricklink) for allowing stores to sell on 2 sites. Thanks to all of you who were here long before me for keeping this site going.

My store has been open on Bricklink for a little over a year. I started with 2,000 parts, now I'm over 42,000 parts and have had 600+ orders. I was at 100% positive feedback, but a new user gave me a neutral last month because it took 8 days for a package to go from Ohio to California during the busy shipping season. You can't win them all I guess.

I am a huge fan of the band Clutch. That is where my store name comes from if you were wondering. I can talk Lego and music all day. In fact, it's guaranteed that while I'm working in the shop, music is as loud as my old lady will allow.

I really enjoy working in my Bricklink and Brickowl store. It has given me purpose well beyond going to work, coming home and watching TV all night. My day job is in shipping, and I love shipping so much, that I come home every evening and pull orders and ship even more.

I guess that's enough. Stop in sometime.

Take Care,
Papa P.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thank you Calibrick. I am happy to be here. I was going to do the Feedback Boost, but decided not to. I want to get there by what I do here.

I have been in the transportation industry for 28 years now. I love shipping. Getting something from here to there, and there to over there is my thing. I can move some freight.

If you're going to check out Clutch, start with Earth Rocker just because of the bands you mentioned. They don't really sound like any of those, but it may ease you into it. Their first album came out in 93 or 94. So they have been around for a while.